Oven Baked Sweet and Salty Roasted Carrot Chips
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
1 pound carrots, peeled
2 tbsp olive oil
2 tbsp maple syrup
1 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Line two large baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
- Slice the carrots into very thin slices using a mandoline slicer.
- Add the slices to a bowl.
- Add the olive oil, maple syrup and salt and toss to coat.
- Lay the slices in a single layer on the prepared baking sheets.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until the edges start to curl up and turn crisp.
- Then flip all the chips over and bake for another 5 minutes to crisp the bottoms.
- Remove from the oven and serve.