Bone Broth Potato Leek Soup for Energy and Weight Loss
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 2 1x
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 leek, thoroughly washed and thinly sliced
- 1 small onion, peeled and diced
- 1 medium potato, peeled and diced
- 2 cups bone broth
- chopped fresh chives, for garnish (optional)
- In a pot heat the olive oil over medium heat.
- Add the leek and onion and cook for 3-5 minutes or until softened and translucent.
- Add the potato and bone broth and bring the soup to a low boil.
- Cover with a lid and cook for 10-15 minutes or until the potato is fork tender.
- Using an immersion blender or food processor or blender, puree the soup until smooth.
- Season to taste with salt and black pepper.
- Serve warm garnished with chopped chives.