Chewy and Fluffy Keto Cloud Bread (Love this!)
3 eggs, separated
3 tbsp cream cheese
1⁄4 tsp cream of tartar
¼ tsp baking powder
salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment place the egg whites, cream of tartar and pinch of salt.
- Whisk the egg whites until stiff peaks form.
- Place the egg yolks, cream cheese, salt and baking powder in another bowl and whisk until smooth.
- Gently fold the egg whites into the yolk mixture, working in batches. Do not overmix.
- Carefully dollop the mixture onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the middle of the oven for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and use to make your favorite sandwich.