All-Natural Immune Booster Tonic (Lemon, Ginger, Grapefruit)
- Author: Evelyn
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 2 1x
- 1 inch fresh ginger, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup water
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 grapefruit, juiced
- 2 tbsp raw honey
- Add the water and ginger to a saucepan.
- Bring to a boil over medium hight heat.
- Reduce the heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and let sit for 10 minutes.
- Strain the tea.
- Add the honey, grapefruit juice and lemon juice and stir to combine.
- Divide between mugs and serve.