Easy, Creamy Vegan Sour Cream Substitute (Dairy-Free Alternative)
- Author: Evelyn
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 1.5 cups 1x
- 1 cup raw cashew nuts, soaked overnight
- ½ cup water
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- ¼ tsp Dijon mustard
- salt to taste
- Drain and rinse the cashew nuts.
- Add the cashew nuts, water, lemon juice, apple cider vinegar, mustard and salt to taste to a high power blender and blend until smooth.
- Transfer to a jar and refrigerate until ready to use.