5-Ingredient Strawberry Cheesecake Fat Bombs (Low Carb)
3 oz fresh or frozen strawberries
¾ cup almond flour
2 tbsp granulated Stevia or other low carb granulated sweetener to taste
4 tbsp cream cheese
1 tsp lemon juice
For coating (optional):
2 tbsp strawberry powder
- Place the strawberries and granulated Stevia in a small saucepan.
- Cook over low to medium heat for 10-15 minutes, stirring frequently, until the strawberries break down and a thick syrup forms. (See note*)
- Remove the sauce from the heat and allow to cool completely.
- In a bowl place the strawberry sauce, almond flour, cream cheese and lemon juice and using an electric mixer, beat on medium speed until blended.
- Cover the dough and freeze for 30 minutes or until hard enough to form balls.
- Bring the dough out of the freezer and roll into balls about 1 tablespoon in size.
- Freeze the balls for 15 minutes.
- Remove from the freezer and roll each ball in strawberry powder.
- Keep the balls in an airtight container in the freezer until ready to serve.
If you want to make sure that you cooked the strawberries long enough you can weigh the sauce.
The sauce should weigh about 1 ½ oz.