One of the undeniable facts of life is that garlic makes everything taste better. Well, it’s a fact to me at least. But I don’t think that statement has ever been more true than it is with this recipe for making the best roasted garlic kale chips that you’ll ever try. Kale chips are already a fantastic healthy snack on their own, providing you with a ton of essential nutrients in a crispy and salty snack. But when you coat your kale chips in garlic powder before roasting them in the oven? That same fantastic healthy snacking option turns into something else entirely. You’ll see what I mean once you make this recipe.
More Homemade Kale Chip Recipes:
Homemade Salt and Apple Cider Vinegar Kale Chips (ermahgerd!)
Easy Air Fryer Spicy Kale Chips (Try these!)
Lemon Parmesan Kale Chips (These are the Best Homemade Kale Chips!)
Cheesy Keto Kale Chips (Air Fryer Kale Chip Recipe)
How to Make 2-Ingredient Baked Kale Chips at Home (Easy Recipe)
The Best Roasted Garlic Kale Chips – Good for a Healthy Snack
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 6 1x
1 pound kale, washed and dried
3 tbsp olive oil
¾ tsp garlic powder
½ tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 250°F.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Remove and discard the hard rib from the center of each leaf.
- Tear the leaves into small bite size pieces.
- In a bowl place the kale, olive oil, garlic powder and salt and toss to coat.
- Spread the kale out in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 25-35 minutes or until leaves are crisp.
- Cool completely before serving.