Homemade 6-Ingredient Avocado Hummus That’s Way Healthier
- 1 medium ripe avocado, halved and pitted
- 1 (15 ounce) can chickpeas
- 2 tbsp tahini
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- salt to taste
- Drain the chickpeas, reserving 2 tablespoons of liquid.
- Place the avocado flesh, drained chickpeas, tahini, lemon juice, garlic, cumin and olive oil in a food processor and process until smooth.
- While the food processor is running, add the reserved liquid.
- Season to taste with salt.
- Garnish to your liking and serve.