Easy Blender Beet Juice for Disease Prevention and Heart Health
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 1 1x
- 2 large apples, chopped
- 1 large beet, peeled and chopped
- ¼ lemon, peeled
- ½ inch fresh ginger root
- ½ cup water
- ice cubes, optional
- Place all the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Place a layered cheesecloth over bowl and slowly pour juice into bowl from blender.
- Pick up the sides of cheesecloth and squeeze out the juice.
- Serve immediately, over ice if desired.