Crispy Baked Thick Cut Avocado Fries (So Healthy, So Tasty!)
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
- 2 large avocados, halved, pitted, peeled and sliced into thick slices
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp chili powder
- ¼ cup corn or garbanzo flour
- ½ cup milk of choice
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- olive oil cooking spray
- salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 425ºF.
- Season the avocado slices with salt.
- In a shallow dish place the milk.
- In another shallow dish place the corn flour, garlic powder and chili powder and mix to combine.
- Place the breadcrumbs in third shallow dish.
- Dip each avocado slice in the milk then dredge in the flour mixture.
- Dip again in the milk then dredge in the breadcrumbs.
- Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Spray the avocado slices with cooking oil spray.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden.