Rich and Decadent 5-Ingredient Avocado Chocolate Pudding
- 1 large ripe avocado, halved and pitted
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup cacao powder or unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- ½ small orange, juiced and zested
- Place the avocado flesh, maple syrup, cacao powder, 2 tablespoon of orange juice, orange zest, 1/3 cup of hot water and vanilla extract in a food processor and process until smooth.
- Refrigerate the pudding for minimum 2 hours.
- Divide between serving glasses.
- Decorate with a little whipped cream, cacao nibs and chopped almonds or your choice of decoration and serve.