Antioxidant-Rich Red Wine Sangria (Sparkling, Light and Refreshing)
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 bottle red wine
- 3 tbsp honey
- ½ cup freshly pressed pomegranate juice
- 1 cup chilled sparkling water
- ice cubes
- In a large pitcher add the pomegranate juice and honey and stir to combine.
- Add the blueberries and strawberries and wine.
- Stir well.
- Cover with plastic wrap.
- Let chill in refrigerator for at least one hour.
- Top with sparkling water.
- Serve over ice.