As someone who grew up on a steady diet of peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, believe me when I tell you that it gives me great pleasure to present this protein bar recipe to you guys today. It’s for no bake peanut butter and jelly protein bars that can only be described as comfort food in a bar. All-natural creamy peanut butter, strawberry jelly made with nothing but real fruit, a low carb vanilla protein powder, roasted peanuts, coconut flour, and monk fruit sweetened maple syrup are the only things you’ll be needing to make this quick and easy recipe. When you add them all together, you end up with a homemade protein bar that is legitimately delicious and nutritious, offering up plenty of protein, heart healthy fatty acids, dietary fiber, and essential vitamins and minerals. I also love how it’s also sweet enough to curb my ever-present sweet-tooth. Definitely give this a try whenever you’re having one of those days!
More Protein Bar Recipes:
Double Chocolate Nut-Free Protein Bars (Keto and Paleo-friendly)
Homemade Fudgy Brownie Keto Protein Bars
6-Ingredient Vegan Nut Crunch Protein Bars
The Healthiest Homemade Protein Bars Ever (Very low sugar!)
Homemade Honey Almond Butter Paleo Protein Bars (Easy Recipe)
4-Ingredient Low Carb Peanut Butter Protein Bars (Low Sugar)
No Bake Peanut Butter and Jelly Protein Bars (ERMAHGERD!)
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 6 1x
1 cup natural creamy peanut butter
¼ cup vanilla protein powder
2 tbsp coconut flour
¼ cup monk fruit sweetened maple syrup or other low carb sticky sweetener
3 tbsp 100% fruit strawberry spread (or other fruit flavor)
2 tbsp chopped roasted peanuts
- Line an 8×4 inch loaf pan with parchment paper and set side.
- In a bowl place the peanut butter and sweetener and using an electric mixer, beat on medium speed until blended.
- Add the protein powder and coconut flour and beat to combine.
- Transfer the mixture into the prepared pan and flatten it out.
- Spread the strawberry spread on the top.
- Sprinkle with chopped peanuts.
- Cover the pan with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight.
- Lift the mixture out of the pan and slice into 6 bars.
- Serve immediately or keep the bars in an airtight container in the refrigerator until ready to serve.