Farm-Fresh Egg Drop Soup for Weight Loss
- 3 cups bone broth or stock
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1 scallion, finely chopped
- pinch ground white pepper or to taste
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- salt to taste
- Place the bone broth in a pot.
- Bring the broth to a boil over medium heat.
- Season with salt to taste.
- Add the beaten egg into hot broth slowly, stirring all the time.
- Cook until clear and slightly thickened, stirring constantly.
- Remove from the heat.
- Stir in the sesame oil and white pepper.
- Garnish with scallion and serve.