6-Ingredient Avocado Tuna Salad Without Mayo
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
- 2 (5 oz) cans tuna, drained
- ½ pound cucumber, peeled and chopped
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 2 ripe avocados, halved and pitted
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro or parsley
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- salt, black pepper to taste
- To make the salad dressing, mash the flesh of one avocado with a fork.
- Add the lemon juice and olive oil and mix to combine.
- In a large bowl combine the tuna, cucumber, onion, chopped flesh of the remaining avocado and cilantro or parsley.
- Season to taste with salt and black pepper.
- Pour the salad dressing over the salad and toss to coat.
- Serve immediately.